What our members say
- ‘Now I know how motoring should be. I have no car cost because all I do is use the Car Club Vehicle’
- ‘Being a member is a great idea and I fully recommend it to anyone who wants to use a car but not own one.’
- ‘I joined today and have already been out for my first drive — incredibly quick and easy processing of my application,’
- ‘The Car Club is fantastic. Joining the Car Club meant I didn’t need to replace my car – I now just use the Car Club when I need to travel.’
- ‘Before I joined the Car Club I had serious problems getting out of the village to visit friends and family, go to the supermarket, swimming pool etc because of my working hours and poor public transport… In short, the Club has given me a new lease of life and I think it gives great value for money. ‘
We now offer two different kind of membership options: a one-off annual payment of £60 or monthly membership subscription.
The monthly membership subscription works by paying £15 upfront and then £5 per month, by standing order, thereafter. This can be cancelled at anytime.
We also offer temporary one month memberships for £10.
Linstone Housing Tenants currently get free membership!
You only pay for the time you use the car and don’t pay for fuel, maintenance, insurance, breakdown or cleaning. What a saving!
We have two types of cars in 5 locations which cost.
Toyota Auris Hybrid – £4.69 + 16p per mile
Nissan Leaf (Electric) – £4.99 per hour + 6p per mile
Linstone Housing Tenants pay a discounted rate of:
Toyota Auris Hybrid – £1.50 + 16p per mile
Nissan Leaf (Electric) – £1.50 per hour + 6p per mile
For longer hires a more competitive ‘per day’ rate can be offered.
Fuel is paid using the LEAP Car Club fuel card at no cost to you. You hand the card to the petrol station and we pay the bills. For the electric car, you just swipe the card provided, and we sort out the rest.
We also take a deposit per household in case of accident. This can be either £100 (£35 for Linstone Tenants) in cash or bank transfer. In the event of an accident the driver is liable for £250 excess. No accident, no charge.
To find out more or to join contact Mike or Regine
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Call: 0300 020 0639
LEAP Energy for Business
We provide local businesses, charities, social enterprises, health organisations and many more with commercial energy supply services to help them manage gas and electricity costs, save money and we reinvest back into our community and environmental work. To find out more about our commercial switch service and save money on gas and electricity bills click here