Sat, 18 Mar|
Hand In Hand - Intergenerational Dance Class - 18th March
Come along to this intergenerational dance class in Lochwinnoch to discover balance and alignment; build and develop key movement skills, connection and relationship; open up creativity, play and freedom of movement Pay as you feel: suggestion £5-£8 per family
Time & Location
18 Mar, 10:00 – 11:15
Lochwinnoch, Main St, Lochwinnoch PA12 4AJ, UK
About the event
This event is now sold out.
These structured playful sessions will be guided by Jane Simpson and Mim Douglas-Early, who have many years of experience working with community groups. Please come in/with comfortable clothes for dancing in!
Our aim for these taster sessions is for everyone who dances with us to feel safe, encouraged and challenged. This will mean different things for different people, but we hope that you have a chance to explore your own movement and feel present and engaged.
A few details...
- Each session is now available to book on eventbrite. We have had lots of interest and limited capacity for this taster block, so to save your space in each session please book in advance using the following link: Eventbrite Tickets.
- Each ticket is for 1 family group per session. You don't need to book different tickets for each individual
- Please email us the name and ages of everyone who is planning to attend in your family group. This is so we can keep an eye on numbers for safety
- If you need to cancel your spot, please let us know and we can assign your ticket to someone else.
- There is free parking at the back of the McKillop and on street nearbyThere are no changing rooms at the McKillop, but there are accessible toilet facilities that are large enough for a family to get changed inThere is not a lot of space at the McKillop, so if you have the option, please don't bring a buggy. This will make sure there is space for those who do need to bring them to ‘park’ safely
- There is free parking at the back of the McKillop and on street nearby There are no changing rooms at the McKillop, but there are accessible toilet facilities that are large enough for a family to get changed in There is not a lot of space at the McKillop, so if you have the option, please don't bring a buggy. This will make sure there is space for those who do need to bring them to ‘park’ safely
- If you are bringing children please be conscious of their safety during the class. We will provide adaptations and options to choose from, but you know your body and your family better then we do - please use your own common sense and creativity to take what you need from our instructions and keep yourselves safe.
- Please could you let us know any medical details that you feel may impact your safety or engagement in any way. This includes any allergies, injuries, accessibility concerns or barriers to communication. You're welcome to email these or speak to us in person on the day.
- For more info, or to share feedback, please contact email@example.com
See you soon...
Mim & Jane