Sat, 16 Sept|
Feel Good Wellbeing Fair
This event is back after great success in 2022! Come and see our amazing range of stalls and get a free taster treatment! You can have a delicious herbal tea served by Tchai-Ovna, or join one of our classes and workshops.
Time & Location
16 Sept, 10:00 – 14:00
McKillop Institute, Main St, Lochwinnoch PA12 4AJ, UK
About the event
Last year this popular event saw people come from across Renfrewshire, Inverclyde and North Ayrshire, to share in a celebration of wellbeing expertise, services and goods. This year, we're looking forward to building on that success. Workshops and activities will include:
FREE TASTER TREATMENTS
- Seated Thai Massage with one of the Thamma Team, with guests from across Europe including Master Tan, 2023 Winner of World Massage Championship Competition
- Choice of Indian Head Massage; Reflexology, Head; Neck & Shoulders; Angel Card Readings, with Lee McKinlay Holistic Therapies
- 10.00 - 10.45: Chill Flow Yoga with Mariposa Yoga Nutrition Wellbeing: For more details or to book click here.
- 10.30 - 11.30: Soundbath with In-Tune Energy Healing: For more details click here.
- 11.00 - 12.00: Menopause Yoga with Mariposa Yoga Nutrition Wellbeing: For more details or to book click here.
- 12.00 - 14.00: Me, Myself & I, with Emma Hagen, Jane Simpson and Lynne : For more details click here.
- 12.00 - 13.30: All Hands On Earth Shamanism Workshop: For more details or to book click here.
- Shrubs to Suds - Plant to product; handmade soap & lotions, dried flowers, plants and various gardening gifts.
- ReMode Youth - Mindful craft activity packs which include a paper pattern, instructions and reclaimed materials for making garments and accessories; Selection of ready-made ReMode collection garments that are also for sale.
- Willow & White - Range of soy-based fragranced candles, wax melts & diffusers; Small selection of complementary accessories to our range.
- MacNahl Honey - Raw honey, herbal spices, herbal teas, pickles,chutney, herbal plants, hand painted silk scarves.
- Wander & Wonder - Mushroom grow kits, tinctures, herbal oils and tinctures, medicinal salves and balms and more.
- Weegie Wellbeing - Locally made wellbeing related holistic products with a Glasgow theme.
- Tchai-Ovna - Speciality Teas.
- Body Shop At Home - Bodyshop product for beauty and wellbeing.
- We Are With You - Info stall on wellness and our service available at GPs throughout Renfrewshire.
- Deep Breath Publications - Books that are aimed at opening up conversations about our emotions, feelings and relationships.
- Clydeside Soap - Handmade hempseed soap, cream, rapeseed essential oil wax products.
- Entre dos Tierras - Homegrown native wildflower soap dishes and jewellery.
- Ailidh Campbell Creations - Art prints and houseplants.
- Emmas Magic Melts - A range of beautiful wax melts made here in Lochwinnoch.
- New Moon Sky - Crystals and spiritual gifts.
We still have pitches available for vendors. If you sell wellbeing related products or offer services, and would like a pitch at our Fair please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.