top of page
- Sun 17 Sept17SunSeptThe Moira Monologues 3: Moira in Lockdown/Lochwinnoch Golf Club
- Sun 17 Sept17SunSeptNourished by Nature Fermenting Demo (Free Event)/Lochwinnoch Golf Club
- Sun 17 Sept17SunSeptWillow Weaving Workshop - Willow Flowers/Lochhead Gardens
- Sun 17 Sept17SunSeptTai Chi With Patsy (Free Event)/McKillop Institute Garden17 Sept, 12:30 – 13:30McKillop Institute Garden, Main St, Lochwinnoch PA12 4AJ, UKCome along and try Tai Chi with Patsy. We'll be doing this outdoors, weather permitting, in the McKillop Institute garden. It's part of our 14 days of movement/breathing/meditation classes offered free. Drop in - no need to book.
- Sun 17 Sept17SunSeptNature Walk: Aren't Birds Brilliant (Free Event)/Castle Semple Visitor Centre17 Sept, 11:00 – 12:30Castle Semple Visitor Centre, Castle Semple Loch, Lochwinnoch PA12, UKJoin Zul on this guided walk primarily focusing on birds in the area of Castle Semple / RSPB Lochwinnoch Nature Reserve. No need to book. This is a free event by Lochwinnoch Force For Nature. See details for more information.
- Sun 17 Sept17SunSeptWild Food Foraging With Wonder & Wander/The Cross, Lochwinnoch17 Sept, 10:00 – 13:00The Cross, Lochwinnoch, The Cross, Calder St, Lochwinnoch PA12 4DB, UKJoin Sharon to explore the area to discover edible wild foods available in our communities. Sharon will share knowledge on safe and sustainable foraging and how to incorporate these foods and activities into our lifestyles to promote maximum health and wellbeing. See details for more info.
- Sat 16 Sept16SatSeptSeonaid Aitken Ensemble With Lochwinnoch Arts Festival/McKillop Institute16 Sept, 19:30 – 23:00McKillop Institute, Main St, Lochwinnoch PA12 4AJ, UKIf you like the jazz music of Ella Fitzgerald, this gig is for you! The Arts Festival are delighted to welcome back the wonderful Seonaid Aitken, who was voted top jazz vocalist in 2017 and 2018. Overs 18s. Click details for more info.
- 16 Sept, 15:00 – 17 Sept, 16:50The Green Herbalist, Lochwinnoch, 3 Main St, Lochwinnoch PA12 4AH, UKHow to make your own delicious herbal teas. Join Suz to make three herbal teas to take home in this fun and interactive workshop. Booking in advance is essential. This is offered free. See details for more info.
- Sat 16 Sept16SatSeptNature Walk: Aren't Birds Brilliant (Free Event)/Castle Semple Visitor Centre16 Sept, 15:00 – 16:30Castle Semple Visitor Centre, Castle Semple Loch, Lochwinnoch PA12, UKJoin Zul on this guided walk primarily focusing on birds in the area of Castle Semple / RSPB Lochwinnoch Nature Reserve. No need to book. This is a free event by Lochwinnoch Force For Nature. See details for more information.
- Sat 16 Sept16SatSeptAll Hands On Earth Shamanism Workshop (Free Event)/McKillop Institute (Garden)16 Sept, 12:00 – 13:30McKillop Institute (Garden), Main St, Lochwinnoch PA12 4AJ, UKShamanism with Carole: Allow Carole to take you on the "shamans Journey" a practice dating back as old as human kind itself. We are innately Shamanistic it is in our DNA it is in our instinctual mind and it is only within time before we naturally go back to the simplistic nature of life.
- Sat 16 Sept16SatSeptCampfire Guitar Lessons With Amplify Music Academy (Free Event)/LOVE Woodland16 Sept, 11:00 – 11:05LOVE Woodland, Lochwinnoch PA12, UKPick up the basics or improve your existing guitar skills with Crawford from the Amplify Music Academy. Hosted at L.O.V.E Woodland. Spaces are very limited, please book in advance if you don’t already have your own guitar! Suitable to kids between the age of 8 and 16.
- 16 Sept, 11:00 – 17 Sept, 12:00McKillop Institute (Youth Room), Main St, Lochwinnoch PA12 4AJ, UKJoin Mari for this free yoga class for women in peri-menopause or menopause at our Wellbeing Fair. The class will take you through meditation, yoga practice and relaxation tailored for women to calm overwhelm and anxiety. Drop-ins welcome but best to book in advance to secure a space.
- 16 Sept, 10:30 – 11:30McKillop Institute (Lesser Hall), Main St, Lochwinnoch PA12 4AJ, UKJoin Clare for this beautiful Sound Bath. Sound baths are a very accessible and increasingly popular form of sound healing. This gentle, relaxing and enjoyable practice is a wonderful introduction to the healing vibrations and power of sound. Pls pre-book to avoid disappointment.
bottom of page